A List Of Fresh Communication Technology Essay Topics
Communication technology essay topics can include a wide range of ideas. You may have learned new things so far in this field that could serve as a great topic idea. Because this industry affects a large number of people on a regular basis, you may want to consider topics that provide statistical data on changes being made and the future outlook of the industry. Since there are various broad topics you can write about for an essay, here are 10 ideas to consider that may inspire an original topic of your own.
- How had television changed the way the world is viewed? A technology essay can review ways people view things differently because of television.
- Has the internet become more reliable for news than television? More people use the internet on a regular basis and watch everything using it including television shows, news and weather.
- Has technology helped to censor more inappropriate content shared on TV or the internet? A technology essay can explore what needs to changed or improved in relation to censorship of content through media.
- Are automated voice systems helpful or hurtful to a company and their customer service relations? A communication technology essay can explore pros and cons of using automated voice systems.
- Are more people dependent on computers? In recent years a number of studies claim people may use them to do just about everything including grocery shopping.
- Should cellphones have the option to shop over the internet? An essay can discuss advantages and disadvantages of using cellphones to access the internet.
- Has social media encouraged positive or negative communications among people? More people may use social media to connect with others, but is more communication considered negative or positive for social media users?
- How has communication technology helped companies hire more people? What areas of technology have help companies grow at a faster pace? What are areas that may have a negative effect on hiring?
- The growth of telecommuting. A communication technology essay paper can explore ways the concept has helper more people be able to work from home or telecommute instead of having a traditional job.
- How technology plays a huge role in helping people obtain an education. How are more people able to obtain certifications and degrees much faster?
A Selection Of 22 Good Argumentative Essay Topics On Technology
A good argumentative essay should be able to present the writer’s views with facts, numbers, proof and reason backing it up. It should also leave room for others who wish to refute the writer’s claims, as long they also back up their claims with facts. In short, a good argumentative essay opens up a dialogue about different questions regarding society, ethics, medicine, and even technology. Below are 22 topics that allow an exchange of views and sentiments among peers.
- The increasing use of social media in personal, business and marketing fields. Is the use too much?
- Is the use of computers in schools as early as elementary schools a good thing?
- Is the growth of the use of Internet a good or bad thing
- Has the option of online studies decreased the value of face-to-face learning?
- Will video games be used as teaching tools in the future?
- Should people agree to the use of identity chips?
- Should the rapid rise in military/tactical technology be checked?
- The use of technology in organ transplantation
- Has the use of phones from a young age decreased the desire to go outside and have a face-to-face interaction?
- The use of technology to clone humans and animals
- Increasing role of robotics in our lives.
- Business’ sole reliance on technology. Is it too much?
- The use of drones to conduct projects outside of the military. Is it a good idea?
- The ability to use technology to create a disease-free child. Is that ethical?
- Has genetic testing on humans changed the way we tackle diseases in a good way?
- The possibility of our cars driving themselves. Is that a good thing for us?
- Should the rise in mental illnesses be blamed on the rise in the use of technology?
- Has technology changed the way that we look at books? Is this a good or bad thing?
- How young is too young to learn how to use a computer or to own a tablet?
- The increasing use of nanotechnology and how it could change our lives in the near future.
- Are we beginning to depend too much on our computers, tablets and smartphones?
- Is the use of genetically modified food good for our bodies? Will it become our primary source of nutrition? Will this be good for us?
When writing an argumentative essay, remember that it should open dialogue among peers. However, any opinion you set on paper should be backed up by some facts and proof. When having a discussion with your peers, be open to what they have to say on the topic as long they also back their words up with facts.